Dehydration and heat stroke are some common problems during summer. But you can create your own fruit shakes and juices to prevent these problems.
The good thing is, with the Philip’s Slow Juicer, you can mix fruits and vegetables and create your own drink to feel cool and chill this summer time. It’s also very easy to use with its guiding tray and one single button operation. It can extract all natural flavors from fruits using its juicing technology.
The Philip’s blender has an optimum blending power that gives fine and smooth results. It perfectly crushes ice while assuring that ingredients come well together.
Watermelon, cucumber and apple juice, apple smoothie with buttermilk and raspberry are some drinks that you can create using Philip’s Slow Juicer. Summer may be challenging to our health but this is not an excuse to slack on our health.
“Consider and know your options. There are numerous ways that can help you enjoy this time of the year while keeping a close eye on your health,” said Reah.
“Healthy doesn’t always mean boring. It’s all about knowing how to inject excitement to your options while keeping your health a priority. So the next time you feel dehydrated, grab a tasty drink that will help you stay fit as well,” Reah added.
Here are some of the great juices that you can enjoy with Philips Slow Juicer and Blender
Recipe: Watermelon, cucumber, & apple juice
- 800 g watermelon, chopped (without the rind)
- 1 large cucumber, peeled (400 g)
- 3 apples (500 g)
- Process all the fruit and vegetables in the juicer, mix well and serve immediately.
10 minutes preparation time, serves 1 +
- Cals: 110 Kcal
- Prot: 2 g
- Fat: 0 g
- Carb: 26 g
- Fib: 0 g
Recipe: Apple smoothie with buttermilk and raspberry
- 1 green apple, peeled, diced and frozen
- 100 g raspberries
- 150 ml ice-cold buttermilk
- Put the apple and the buttermilk in the blender and use the SMOOTHIE button for at least 1 minute to mix until well-blended.
- Pour into tall glasses, mash the raspberries and spoon them through the apple smoothie.
5 minutes preparation time, serves 2 +
- Cals: 40 Kcal
- Prot: 2 g
- Fat: 0 g
- Carb: 8 g
- Fib: 3 g