Sun Cellular just announced that Android One will be available in the Philippines for only Php 399 a month.
Internet for All has always been one of the battle cry of Sun Cellular through its sister company Smart Communications. They have always wanted to empower every Filipinos to be connected to the Internet.
Sun Cellular partnered with Cherry Mobile to bring Android One closer to the Filipinos. An affordable and high-quality smartphone from Cherry Mobile which is powered by Sun Cellular will surely bring more Filipinos to Digital World.
Sun will be offering the Cherry Mobile One phone at Sun Plan 399 with Php500 one time cash out. The Plan 399 will also include FREE data allowance for Android OS updates and Google Play downloads for the first six months of the subscription. This will allow subscribers to enjoy Google’s app updates without the worry of additional data charges.
Sun Plan 399 Inclusions
- Unlimited Sun calls and texts
- 250 texts to other networks
- Unlimited Facebook – will not be highlighted in communications
- 200 MB for App downloads/updates via Play Store (first six months)
- 100 MB for OTA update (first six months)
Cherry Mobile One Specs
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- 1.3 GHz Quad Core
- Dual Micro Sim
- 4.5″ Capacitive Screen
- Scratch Resistant
- 5MP Rear Camera with BSI support
- 2MP Front Camera
- 1780mAH Battery Capacity
- *Receives 2 year update from Google